Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Post Evalution

Knowledge of Audience - I feel as if I had semi-knowledge of the time period of my audience, but I also feel as if I could have better elaborated and provided more equivalent examples.
Diction- Although, I feel as if I enunciated my words I also caught myself using two or three fillers. I also saw myself stutter one or twice, I need to gather my thoughts and project them clearly.
Body Language - My body language definitely needs improvement. I stood in place the entire time and did not demand the attention of the entire room. I could have use the space more efficiently. Although, I felt confident my face portrayed that I was somewhat nervous.
Preparedness - I do not feel as prepared as I needed to be. However, I did have to change my topic at the last minute since someone else presented on the same topic I choose.
Overall Effectiveness- I feel as if I was somewhat effective, but not as effective as I cold have been. If I could go back in time, I would use more metaphors and make more efficient use of the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment